Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Warren

Default Re: Joe Warren

That might mean something to me if I was responding to you.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    That might mean something to me if I was responding to you.
    I wasn't responding to you either.......

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Ask Nick Diaz if MMA tests for weed...
    Definitely depends on the league.. I don't know enough about it, but if the MLB skipped out on Bonds while he crushed 500+ of his HRs, there is definitely an MMA league out there that doesn't test for pot.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    I heard somewhere he was done with wrestling because of the suspension and moving into MMA. Not sure if that's correct though.
    Joe was in NYC a few weeks ago trying to work on reducing the 2 year ban (not sure if he was successful though). He said he has been training with Team Quest in MMA, so I wish him the greatest of success until he can return to the wrestling mat.

Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Joe was in NYC a few weeks ago trying to work on reducing the 2 year ban (not sure if he was successful though). He said he has been training with Team Quest in MMA, so I wish him the greatest of success until he can return to the wrestling mat.
    I understand a rule is a rule but IMO testing should be done on performance "enhancers"
    A year, two year or three year ban is a bit harsh seeing how in a court of law you would only be subjected to a $100.00 fine. Warren is a beast and it's too bad poor decision making will keep him out of the Olympics