Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Discuss Russia is the only country to qualify every weight for Olympics in all 3 styles at the Freestyle & Greco-Roman Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Big, I am sure this is somewhere in a previous thread, but I am curious, ...
    Redshirt

Default Re: Russia is the only country to qualify every weight for Olympics in all 3 styles

Big,

I am sure this is somewhere in a previous thread, but I am curious, where in Russia do you live?

Default Re: Russia is the only country to qualify every weight for Olympics in all 3 styles

Quote Originally Posted by CoachWhite View Post
    Big,

I am sure this is somewhere in a previous thread, but I am curious, where in Russia do you live?
    NY, USSR

Big
    Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by CoachWhite View Post
    Big,

I used to live in Leningrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I used to live in Leningrad.
    Isn't that called St. Petersburg now? And how old were you when you immigrated here?

Big
    Olympic Champ

It was called Leningrad when I lived there and I was 14 when my family and I left. I left at the end of 1990 and it was still called Leningrad. The pricks re-named it.

Big
    Olympic Champ

Its funny though they re-named Leningrad but the suburbs and other areas around are still called Leningrad's suburbs:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/curre...in_RU-LEN.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by _SL_ View Post
    NY, USSR
    haha.

World Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    90% of the russian male freestyle team is chechen -dagestani or muslim and opposes the russian government and the orthodoxe christian majority.
    But they train under Russian system and with Russia's oil money.

On the right - a Dagestani, the 2003 champ of Russia at 60 kg.
    I don't see oil money in his hands, do you? The guy left the mat, went to the mountains and joined a special team wrestling the Russian mostly with things which can be seen also in this picture.

Big
    Olympic Champ

akzent,

Ketoev is not ethnic Russian. I believe he made almost $20K of Russian oil money at Yarigin alone this year.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!