Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: batirov vs dudaev

Default Re: batirov vs dudaev

I would have to argue that last post. In my opinion his loss at the World Cup this year to Dudaev was legitimate, he was trying frantically to score points but Dudaev shut him out and held on for the clinch.

When Batirov is on like he was at the 04 olympics and the worlds last year he is almost impossible to score on. just look at his matches from last years worlds, and the abas match.

I dunno about Quintana losing to Dudaev on purpose; the Russian's beaten him a few times, always close.

I remember hearing that Quintana lost one because he picked up Dudaev on the clinch and dumped him out of bounds, but Quintana's foot touched out first so he lost. There was a big controversy and afterwards he coaches tore a strip off Quintana, who was so upset he was almost crying.

Quote Originally Posted by quick_single View Post
    Neither have wrestled Quintana at the Olympics. Watch this dude turn it up in Beijing. He's like Trstena of Yugoslavia and Greco wrestler Maenza from Italy who peak for the Olympic Games but are inconsistent in the years in between.
    You could throw Nazarian in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazdani View Post
    You could throw Nazarian in there too.
    Im sorry but who is that?

Armen Nazarian of Bulgaria/Armenia.