Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aliev cup

Default Re: Aliev cup

thanks for updates

i think Meisam is better than his lucky brother !

Alireza heydari was injured and stop the Match in Aliev cup

Yazdani, do you believe Yazdani went up to 96 only because he couldn't make weight for 84? Don't you consider the possibility that he feared to face Yusup at 84?

Don't think so Akzent. Whats funny is Yusup beat Sajidov this week and next week will probably get pinned by a wrestler from Guam in usual Yusup fashion!

Is Yusup the 84kg silver medallist from last year? If so I was impressed with his wrestling in the final, was clearly overmatched by Ketoev but he wrestled hard and didn't give up any turns.

Yes, in all seriousness I think Yusup is probably one of the most talented wrestlers out there. Akzent, do think Yusup is training more seriously now?

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    Yazdani, do you believe Yazdani went up to 96 only because he couldn't make weight for 84? Don't you consider the possibility that he feared to face Yusup at 84?
    20 days later all of iranian should wrestle in Takhti cup. its important competition for selecting Olympic team. Yazdani kept his energy for Takhti cup. i dont know Heydari did the same as Yazdani did or he is really injury. He scored one point against Saidov and after that didnt continue