Thread: Whats your call on this match???

Default Whats your call on this match???

Hey guys, it has been a while since the Canadian Senior nationals, but I am curious to how you guys would score this match, it is divided into 3 parts (each round). So watch the match and tell me what you guys think, also the 3rd round is a protest round just so you know.

Here is the link: http://www.drurywrestling.ca/Media/V...s_Weicker.aspx

Default Re: Whats your call on this match???

3rd round-for me the result is 4:1 for red.the gut wrench of the blue at the end of the mat,was when the head of the red was outside,so there is no points for the action

Nice match!

I scored the 2nd round (if I remember correctly the controvertial one) 2-2 with Prickett scoring last. Weicker goes for the throw, scores two, then Prickett "lifts" the legs to get the counter exposure and come out on top.

Either way, all the protests at Canadian championships are ridiculous. If the people at FILA, who love hassle and controversy, can switch to video replay there is no reason we still neet protests in Canada. Some matches will be controvertial- that's just how the scoring system works.
    Last edited by arm-spin; 05-01-2008 at 01:09 PM. Reason: my spelling sucks

I am moving to Canada!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

the third period is just a blacked out screen. before that 4-3 red