Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 96kg, bout 556

Default Re: 96kg, bout 556

A few years ago I picked up TJ and Tony from O'Hare. They were coming from some east coast camp. Anyway, they had been shopping and were both stylin' in their new baby blue Timberlands - much more like brothers than rivals.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

Bonnie,

Did you grow up in the Chicagoland area? If so where did you go to school, graduate etc.

I'm from Aurora, Graduated in '98. I did a lot of wrestling all over the state in the off season. So maybe we know mutual people. Don't mean to pry.

Also, I did know that about Tony and T.J. I had them mostly because I knew they were twisters together. So they competed for a long time at least together. I also accidentally got Tony Mixed up with Reggie Wright. Reggie and T.J. wrestled in the Junior freestyle finals their senior year.

No I went to HS in NW Iowa and College at Central in Pella, IA about a million years ago. I met TJ's cousin there and married him 5 years later. I think TJ was about 4 when I first met him.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln