Discuss JD Bergman at 185? at the Freestyle & Greco-Roman Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Bergman is listed as entered at 185 for US Nationals this weekend. I would love ...

Default JD Bergman at 185?

Bergman is listed as entered at 185 for US Nationals this weekend. I would love to see if he makes it! I know he has wrestled at 211 in the off-season in the past, but never 185!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Big
    Olympic Champ

Default Re: JD Bergman at 185?

Has to be a mistake or a joke. It doesn't cost any money to register. How dumb do you have to be to cut 55-60 pounds in 5 weeks? If its true and he ends up in the hospital I will laugh very hard.

Classy, as always Big.

I don't see how he could do it without cutting off an arm. He's not exactly a heavyweight with a ton of fat to lose, (I'm looking at you, Bubba. Or Dustin.)

Gotta be a mistake, going from HWT to 185 makes no sense. If he was planning that route post-collegiate, he would have stayed at 197 this year...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    Classy, as always Big.

I don't see how he could do it without cutting off an arm. He's not exactly a heavyweight with a ton of fat to lose, (I'm looking at you, Bubba. Or Dustin.)
    Pretty much my thoughts verbatim. I'd assume it was a misprint.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Big
    Olympic Champ

I wasn't as alarmed by the amount of the cut as by the limited timing of it. Even someone with a lot of fat should not lose 55 pounds in 5 weeks.

Redshirt

He's now listed at 96kg.

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!