Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Russian Greco wrestlers receive cars as a prize for their accomplishments

Olympic Champ

Default Re: Two Russian Greco wrestlers receive cars as a prize for their accomplishments

In Russia the government and corporations work together. Government officials who are wealthy give their own money.

Olympic Champ

Default Re: Two Russian Greco wrestlers receive cars as a prize for their accomplishments

They have something called "An assistance union" in Russian government that lobbies corporations and individuals to give money to athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    They have something called "An assistance union" in Russian government that lobbies corporations and individuals to give money to athletes.
    That sounds great. If we had something like that in America, I would fully support it. However, I still would be pretty ticked if my tax dollars went to buying Cael Sanderson a car. Of course, there are a lot of things my tax dollars go to that I am not crazy about.

Quote Originally Posted by quick_single View Post
    A brand new Lada.