Thread: Cormier staying at heavyweight?

Default Cormier staying at heavyweight?

I saw at the NW Regional he weighed in over 240lbs! Is he planning on staying up there with the big guys or is he cutting to 211 for the trials?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Olympic Champ

Default Re: Cormier staying at heavyweight?

He might wrestle HWT at US Nationals then and see how he does. He automatically qualifies for Olympic trials anyway. I don't see how it is realistic to lose over 30 pounds in one month.

I bet when Rowlands pinned Rodriguez Cormier figured he can do it at HWT.

But Dr. Big won't he be at risk for developing cancer if he cuts that weight?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    But Dr. Big won't he be at risk for developing cancer if he cuts that weight?
    Not unless he goes up and down every week.
    Why, do you think Cormier went up to HWT because of Adam Frey tragedy?

You probably know more than I do Dr. Big, so I will let you answer that yourself.