Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russians select kids for wrestling, perhaps the biggest American illusion

Olympic Champ

Default Re: Russians select kids for wrestling, perhaps the biggest American illusion

Perhaps we should put American wrestlers on rice and nothing else. Maybe then they will beat the Cubans.

Default Re: Russians select kids for wrestling, perhaps the biggest American illusion

Read it again, it says ice not rice. How in the world would ice help an injury? It is still extreme and may or may not be true, but it is definitely ice, not rice. Some of you guys crack me up.

Quote Originally Posted by granby5 View Post
    Read it again, it says ice not rice. How in the world would ice help an injury? It is still extreme and may or may not be true, but it is definitely ice, not rice. Some of you guys crack me up.
    i meant ice you idiot. because you can also consume ice.
    And how are you supposed to make your skin cold with rice? I used that example onlye misspelled it.

Anyways you re so full of bs, they have better injury prevention methods than that.

Olympic Champ

RICE is an acronym for a sprain injury. Rest, ice, compress, and elevate.