Thread: Adidas Athens 2004 Wrestling Singlet For Sale

Default Adidas Athens 2004 Wrestling Singlet For Sale

Anyone Interested In A Red And Black Adidas Singlet From Europe Size Xxl(LIKE THE RUSSIAN NATIONAL TEAM). Let Me Know. The Sizing Chart Said Anyone Over 225 Should Get Xxl. But I'm 5'9" So Its Too Long. Be Advised That I Went Through Months Of Contacting And Exchanging E-mails To Get This. So I'm Very Dissapointed That It Doesn't Quit Fit. They Are The One's The Russians And Cubans Wear. And Gatsalov, Ketoev Etc..in The Last Worlds And The Same As Saitiev In The World Cup AND IN MY AVATAR. It Was Quite Expensive And Is Brand New. Or Will Trade For An Xl If Anyone Has One. Thankyou
    Last edited by DROP; 03-27-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Default Re: Adidas Athens 2004 Singlet. For Sale

I want it!

Default Re: Adidas Athens 2004 Singlet. For Sale

Is this *(trading amongst members) something you or anyone reading this, would want? We have the capability, I just hadn't moved on bringing it to the forefront. If we see enough interest I can bump its release to the (near) front of the line.

The system would free to trade/sell services in small amounts and allows for users to leave feedback about their experience with the seller/buyer.

Default Re: Adidas Athens 2004 Wrestling Singlet For Sale

i need a singlet for a tournament coming up and i want one not many other people have any good sights were people sell traded singlets nice ones im a size small if anyone knows anything please tell

Default Re: Adidas Athens 2004 Wrestling Singlet For Sale

That's nice, I need one