Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling Torrents

Default Wrestling Torrents

A current listing of all the available torrents in this thread...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Schlottke; 01-21-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: added all torrents from this thread to the first post.

Default Re: Torrents

basically anyone that knows the procedure for setting up seeding files.

I have a Pontiac Torrent.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Well I created my first torrent (B. Saitiev matches from 2007 Russian Nationals) and I'll be glad to send the torrent to anyone interested. Very curious to see if it works.

The torrent is the .vob files for the DVD I made, so all you need to do is recode the DVD to Nero or other DVD burning software and you'll have a complete DVD - menu, chapters and all.

i'll downlaod your torrent quick single.

Its downloading for me, so anyone that starts now should have a decent amount of the video seeded by the two of us.

Anyone interested can email me at quick_single@yahoo.com and I'll send you the torrent.

You will need a BitTorrent client for downloading. I recommend uTorrent (www.utorrent.com).

This particular torrent contains .vob files which are typically divided into 1 gb pieces and are roughly 1/2 hour in length.

Here is some more info on .vob files to help with viewing and burning the files: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VOB

For those with Nero (which I use) you can simply use the recode feature and it will burn the files with the menu and chapters I have created. Bascially it will be a duplicate of the original DVD, which I ripped.

Again, this is a test run so Jacob and I will be interested in any and all feedback. It is definitely a learning process for me.

If this takes off, I will be able to share many of the great DVDs I have made over the years with you guys. This will easily replace sending stuff over the mail and I can reach anyone, anywhere in the world. Much better than YouTube where I can only put a match here and there.

You guys would have access to DVDs like: 2007 Worlds - Russian Matches, or 4 hour Arsen Fadzaev and Sergei Beloglazov compilations.

QS
    Last edited by quick_single; 01-21-2008 at 06:48 PM.

The Torrent is attached for download here...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Schlottke; 01-21-2008 at 06:10 PM.

Jacob thanks. Much easier than emailing everyone.