Hey,

I'm new to the forum but I've been doing martial arts my whole life and have a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

My whole life I wanted to be on a wrestling team but I always attended small private schools that never had a team.

Now I am in my early 30s and I get some great wrestling training at my instructor's academy, Precision MMA in Lagrange, NY, but I would like more mat time if possible and I was wondering if there were any AFFORDABLE clubs in the Westchester, Manhatten, Rockland, Putnum, or Dutchess/Ulster county areas of NY??

Mostly I'm interested in clubs near Westchester, but would go into the city if need be.

I know Degl's Iowa Style Wrestling in Somers has a reputation, but it's too expensive for me.

My interest is in learning wrestling to apply to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA, but all the clubs I know of in the area other than Degl's are Youth Clubs.

I have a wrist injury so I wouldn't be able to go live now anyway, but if anyone knows of any Adult affordable wrestling clubs in this area of NY it would be awesome.