Thread: Satiev Buvaysar's performance

Default Satiev Buvaysar's performance

I've looked at all the lost matches of Buvaysar Saitiev against Murtazaliev and Gataev.
    This guy is really out of shape. He keeps on crawling in the screen whenever he stands up or finds excuses to take rest.

Saying that the did not train for this matches is not a good thing, it rather shows whad kind of ass you are by not training and still competing on toplevel. I am saying this because some people said he did not train or had neckinjuries etc.

It really looks like Buvaysar is floating on his previous knowledge and skills, because his for example Gataev started winning when buvaysar got tired.

What do you guys think?

Olympic Champ

Default Re: Satiev Buvaysar's performance

Who is Gataev?

Obviously Ganev.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Who is Gataev?
    Excuse me I meant Mihail Ganev

Please do not confuse me(hrangelilli---Henry Angelilli) with whomever "Henry" is that is writing this post, as I would never disrespect a great champion(Buvaissa Saytiev) the way this person(Henry) is doing....

Quote Originally Posted by hrangelilli View Post
    Please do not confuse me(hrangelilli---Henry Angelilli) with whomever "Henry" is that is writing this post, as I would never disrespect a great champion(Buvaissa Saytiev) the way this person(Henry) is doing....

Aaaah Bollocks man!!!
    What nonsense.
    The past is not always a credit for the present or future.
    This guys performance is just decreasing and I am mentioning that. Its not like you cannot critize anyone, even if its the worlds best wrestler.
    I just noticed him being out of shape and not conditioned, which I think is really akward.