Breaking down further for freestyle, what I like:
* Cumulative scoring with two 3 minute periods - definitely an improvement
* Out of bounds scoring continuation - rewards aggression
* TDs worth more over pushouts - needed to happen
* All turns worth two points - I'm not a purist so it's simpler and easier to understand. I like it.
What I don't like
* Shot clock - I get the idea, but with the pushout I feel like it isn't necessary. Any rule the relies on a refs discretion I don't like. Ever. If anything do it only once, if a period is tied 0-0.
* Tournament advancement - while can't we have full double-elimination brackets? Especially with multi-day events for a weights?
THat's my 5 minutes of analysis. Greco confused the hell out of me and I'm tired, will approach that one later.