Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Discuss Nick Simmons vs Henry Cejudo at the Freestyle & Greco-Roman Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; wasn't one of the wins Simmons has over Azevedo a tech? Probably not destined but ...

wasn't one of the wins Simmons has over Azevedo a tech? Probably not destined but not completely dismissible either

Redshirt

it was 3-3 and 6-0 at the WTT of 2005 at Iowa St

thanks. i had only remembered the 6-0 period where he scored all his points of the front headlock and thought both periods went like that.

Big
    Olympic Champ

Cejudo vs Moreno in the semis is a possible matchup.

Redshirt

"Say.... I bet I could make a pretty good case of an ASU wrestler with the first name of Rocky being better than Cael. He did beat Cael in HS afterall."

Wow that is really stupid. I guess Cejudo is Cael now. Just say whay you mean...you think Cejudo will never lose to another American again. So Cejudo loses to Azevedo and then beats him a few months later means Cejudo is always going to be better.

I am only responding to this because I can just see you frothing at the mouth because someone said Cejudo and Simmons may not be in the finals.

Matt is my son, and I have plenty to brag about but I don't get on here and go balistic when no one picks him as having a chance to win. It will happen on the Matt.

Easy Gallan, easy.

Redshirt

I see froth coming from your mouth again.

Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    " you think Cejudo will never lose to another American again. So Cejudo loses to Azevedo and then beats him a few months later means Cejudo is always going to be better."

Nope. Unlike you.... I know way more about wrestling than that. I think Sammy still beats him more often than not. Anybody can get upset - but other than Sammy, Cejudo has distanced himself from the field a bit. Americans just don't like him because he didn't do it the "traditional" way.

See..... I think you are lost. The dumb posts - like comparing a loss to a Senior level wrestler while still in HS - belong on the other forum.
    That last paragraph was a little unnecessary. Why the need to call somebody dumb?

Redshirt

don't worry sgallan I did not take offense to the comment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

user tags

will cejudo beat nick simmons

Wrestler Nick Simmons

nick Simmons vs cejudo

nick simmons wrestler

nick simmons is ugly

nick simmons wrestlingnick simmons wrestling stylenick simmons vs henry cejudonick Simmons of LittletonIs Nick Simmons uglynick simmons henry cejudo video