Thread: Soslan Tigiev, Olympic Wrestler, Stripped Of Bronze Medal From London Games

Hybrid View

Default Soslan Tigiev, Olympic Wrestler, Stripped Of Bronze Medal From London Games

Default Re: Soslan Tigiev, Olympic Wrestler, Stripped Of Bronze Medal From London Games

hatos will be happy.

Default Re: Soslan Tigiev, Olympic Wrestler, Stripped Of Bronze Medal From London Games

Kind of funny that Hatos, who "looks" much more like a steroid user then Tigiev, will get his medal this way.

I bet Matt Gentry wishes he was on that side of the draw now (if he didn't already).

I am surprised the he is only the 2nd medalist to fail a drug test.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    I am surprised the he is only the 2nd medalist to fail a drug test.
    So am I but not to forget - 2012 medalists' piss will be kept in the fridge till 2020 and can be tested again at a point when new, better methods get developed.

GARBAGE! I hate when they take a medal away! They need to have all the testing done ahead of time in every sport!

Quote Originally Posted by buckvader View Post
    GARBAGE! I hate when they take a medal away! They need to have all the testing done ahead of time in every sport!
    I agree.

He tested positive for a stimulant, not steroids. This stimulant is VERY mild and is found in thousands of products that you can buy over the counter. Lets not turn this guy into some kind of roid head.