Thread: NYAC tourney

Olympic Champ

Default NYAC tourney

I have some reason to believe Russia might be bringing their best wrestlers to New York. If some of you ever wished to hang around and watch Russians wrestle in person, this might be it.

Default Re: NYAC tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I have some reason to believe Russia might be bringing their best wrestlers to New York. If some of you ever wished to hang around and watch Russians wrestle in person, this might be it.
    That would be correct. I am currently looking for hotel arrangements for the Russian team near the NYAC... not an easy task since most rooms are over 400 bucks a night!!

Why don't you just have them stay with Big? That way they will all be wrestling heavyweight!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

I hear they are bringing 3 World Champs.