Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jake Varner best in the world !!

Default Jake Varner best in the world !!

!!!
    "I like my antiques new " - Steve Martin

Default Re: Jake Varner best in the world !!

Thank you for doing this. I forgot. Also: United States of America.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

he should thank god he didn't have first match with russia's gadisov.anyway,good for him,olympic gold

I wouldn't want to wrestle Gadisov either, but he doesn't exactly have an impeccable record of coming through in the clutch. He should have beat Yazdani this time, was up with 10 seconds left and took a bad shot.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    I wouldn't want to wrestle Gadisov either, but he doesn't exactly have an impeccable record of coming through in the clutch. He should have beat Yazdani this time, was up with 10 seconds left and took a bad shot.
    I have no idea who that guy is but it sounds to me like he goes for it. Winning with 10 seconds left and still shooting? That's a guy I could begin to like.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I have no idea who that guy is but it sounds to me like he goes for it. Winning with 10 seconds left and still shooting? That's a guy I could begin to like.
    Varner did not make those mistakes and he has a Gold to show for it. In both the semifl and final I knew as soon as he was up by a point the period was over, he was not scoring any more and neither was his opponent. The same way Varner wrested at NCAA

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    He more less fell down in exhaustion in the direction of a leg. He was dead.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    He more less fell down in exhaustion in the direction of a leg. He was dead.
    Just wached the match and the Russian dominated the first period and then gassed... Hardly the real final that is claimed by our Iranian friend.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    He didn't shoot in the last 10 he got shucked to his knees, he was worn out by that point, I don't think he should have beat yazdani, because after the first period he was outwrestled and bullied, maybe the tigiev match wore on him? I think yazdani was the 1st person i've seen score a leg shot on him at 96.

And ODH gassed? Yeah from pressure, clearly you don't watch many brands matches, yazdani overwhelmed him with pressure and slick leg shot and shot defence, deny as much as you want that was one of the best matches of the tournament, if you disagree you're simply trolling.