Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jordan Burroughs! Best in the World!

Default Re: Jordan Burroughs! Best in the World!

Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    Apparently you can win a gold medal with the technical skills of a high school level wrestler. Who knew.
    If all he has are the skills of a high schooler then what does that say about everyone he beat? I mean, jeez, guys in other countries grew up wrestling freestyle. He's only been doing it for a couple of years and he's already surpassed them all with just high school skills.

You can, but we don't know who will win at this point between Tsargush and Goudarzi. I am sure we'll find out at some point.
    Maybe they'll wrestle one another for Bronze next year.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Judowrestler the excuses are kinda getting old. If Burroughs was bigger than Tsargush or Goudarzi then why don't they drop to a lower weight class, they all have to weigh less than 74 kg when they weigh in. If Burroughs has high school level skills than why can't the more skilled and more technical wrestlers like Tsargush or Goudarzi beat the simplistic Burroughs? No one here is running down any of the gold medalists beside you trashing Burroughs, can't you just congratulate him on wrestling a great tournament. He's currently something like 38-0 in international competition, and that includes Worlds, World Cup, and the Olympics so it's not like he isn't out there to wrestle the best. At what point will you stop pissing and moaning about Burroughs winning? What has he done or does he do (besides win) that gets you so angry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Goudarzi is a tall version and more skilled version of Chris Bono.... I will say it b/c everyone else is beating around the bush about it Judo Wrestler u r a genital less worm and Burroughs owns your boy!

At this point I think Judo knows that his posts aren't really worth a response. The point has been proven enough on the mat (how many times now?) and I'm pretty sure Burroughs' opponents realize this. The new boss.

When a guy wins with the skill of a highschool wrestler but the body, power and speed of a super human you begin to wonder.

Something is not right here.

Go all the way out on that limb judo. If you think hes on something say it,
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

When a guy wins with the skill of a highschool wrestler but the body, power and speed of a super human you begin to wonder.

Something is not right here.

Troll

And we're done here.