Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 London Olympic Games: 66/96 kg discussion

Default 2012 London Olympic Games: 66/96 kg discussion

Most noticable in terms of the draw is the weak top bracket at 96 kg, which has the Iranian. Could make a big impact on the team title race (unofficial, I think) as Totrov's draw is much tougher. 96 overall doesn't look as intimadating as 120 and 84 did, but 66 kg is tough a always.

Lester with a pretty good draw also, wrestling Japan as we speak.

Default re: 2012 London Olympic Games: 66/96 kg discussion

Man, I thought he blew it when he let the Japanese wrestler to his feet from par terre in the 1st.

Nice match to start. Took advantage of Japan's mistakes but Lester can wrestle much better.

Tough one... Lester thrown by Hungary at the 1:30 mark of the 3rd period, to lose an exciting match. Sucks.

LORINCZ looks great. in the semis against the georgian. will be interesting.
    96- the iranian vs aremnia with the winner probably going to the finals.. altough you can't count cuba out.

GUENOT beats the iranian with help from the referees

Stay classy fila keep cheating, guenot couldn't beat me if the refs were neutral.

guenot lost both periods, first he used legs and couldn't lift, they give points for iranian using legs, 2nd period, iran guts and they say he laced, absolute bullshit, guenot can have his golds they mean nothing because he never earned them, fila did.

I saw that (second period only)... showed several replays, Guenot's lock was pretty low and they called it a leg turn. I'm not enough of a greco expert to say if it was legal or not; basically around the lower part of the butt.

I bet the Georgian is absolutely licking his lips right now, bracket is opening up nicely for him.

Is Guri still in it?

georgian won't beat guenot, not with the refs, martinetti and the judges all with him, this is why I said no way burroughs wins gold and tsargush has it nailed down because fila is corrupt, and olympics are bought and paid for, tigiev vs gogshelidze, guenot gold, minguzzi gold, all rigged.