View Poll Results: Who will win at 96 kg?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gadisov- Russia

9 36.00%
  • Yadzani- Iran

10 40.00%
  • Gayzumov- Azerbayjan

1 4.00%
  • Gogchelidze- Georgia

0 0%
  • Balci- Turkey

0 0%
  • Varner- USA

5 20.00%
  • Tigiev- Uzbekistan

0 0%
  • other

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 96 kg freestyle- Olympic predictions

Default Re: 96 kg freestyle- Olympic predictions

Quote Originally Posted by gbdaz View Post
    Nope just stating facts.
    While ignoring the main fact. Yazdani and Varner entered the same tournament. Varner won. Not Varners fault Yaz didn't get to him. Health is a part of it. Keeping your body healthy and strong and peaking on the right day matters. Yazdani looked better at World Cup than Olympics. That's a peaking issue.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    While ignoring the main fact. Yazdani and Varner entered the same tournament. Varner won. Not Varners fault Yaz didn't get to him. Health is a part of it. Keeping your body healthy and strong and peaking on the right day matters. Yazdani looked better at World Cup than Olympics. That's a peaking issue.
    Most of your points I agree with but my point is just varner is not better than yazdani and 100% is not the number 1 in the world, but that matters for nothing as he has a gold.

Gbdaz, I wouldn't bother arguing with these guys. They don't know wrestling.

The match between Yazdani and Gadisov was amazing. I watched it live.... the place erupted. Wow. The final was a joke.

I saw Gatisov on the underground too haa. Grizzled looking dude.

did you notice that gadisov was coached by heydari's opponent in the 1999 worlds final - sagid murtazaliev?

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    did you notice that gadisov was coached by heydari's opponent in the 1999 worlds final - sagid murtazaliev?
    He's mentored him for a while now hasn't he? Yazdani stroked his head and kissed him at the end of the match lol.

not only mentored, but also generously sponsored (money, cars) . for at least 3 years. but this was the first time i saw murtazaliev really coaching him, in a match.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    Gbdaz, I wouldn't bother arguing with these guys. They don't know wrestling.

Says the guy who has littered this board with completely inaccurate predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Says the guy who has littered this board with completely inaccurate predictions.
    I made one prediction. My prediction was based on who is a superior wrestler. However one of the two clearly has some special workout regime that makes every other olympic wrestler seem weak and slow.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    I made one prediction. My prediction was based on who is a superior wrestler. However one of the two clearly has some special workout regime that makes every other olympic wrestler seem weak and slow.
    You predicted Burroughs to lose(wrong) You said anyone picking Varner to win was a joke(wrong) You said Taghavi would win(didn't win a match). You predicted Yaz to win(wrong) Though I picked yaz as well.

I don't claim to get everything right, but I know when I'm wrong. And I sure don't claim to be an authority on something(or belittle others knowledge) when all my predictions really only reflect personal bias and not actual knowledge.