View Poll Results: Who will win at 66 kg?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Taghavi- Iran

12 42.86%
  • Yonemitsu- Japan

2 7.14%
  • Gogaev- Russisa

2 7.14%
  • Hasaynov- Azerbayjan

3 10.71%
  • Kumar- Iran

4 14.29%
  • Shahin- Turey

0 0%
  • Lopez- Cuba

0 0%
  • other

5 17.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 66 kg freestyle- Olympic predictions

Default 66 kg freestyle- Olympic predictions

Tons of talent in this weight. I'm going to let my anti-Tagahvi bias show here I'll go with Yonomitsu, who doesn't get much attention even though he is a 2x world medallist who is 2-2 with Taghavi.

Default Re: 66 kg freestyle- Olympic predictions

Rooting for Hasanov who is a ton of fun to watch, but predicting your boy Taghavi.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Nono ... I think it'll Yonemitsu ! Pretty sure. What about Frayer, i wait for him good result. Maybe bronze medal or 5th place.

The spelling is awfull. Its "Turkey", not "Turey". It spells "Russia", not Russisa. Also the right spelling is - "Azerbaijan", not "Azerbayjan". The wrestler is "Hasanov" not "Hasaynov". Kumar is not drom Iran, he represents India.

Quote Originally Posted by James Brown View Post
    The spelling is awfull. Its "Turkey", not "Turey". It spells "Russia", not Russisa. Also the right spelling is - "Azerbaijan", not "Azerbayjan". The wrestler is "Hasanov" not "Hasaynov". Kumar is not drom Iran, he represents India.
    The Godfather of Soul is also quite the spell checker.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Feel free to make our own poll, and take a long time so you don't have any typos.

I am just saying, why spell wrong if we can do it right?

Quote Originally Posted by James Brown View Post
    I am just saying, why spell wrong if we can do it right?
    why care? we know who he ment

Go Taghavi

Because I made a bunch of polls in a short amount of time while very sleep deprived. Clearly most of my mistakes were simple typos. I know how to spell Turkey.

Anyway- anybody know why Shahin became such a nonfactor after the Olympics? I vaguely remember something about weight and illness but not the details. He was/is one of my favorites; not the most imposing or aggressive, but just has such a wide arsenal of moves and counters Tore through one of the all time great brackets in Garzon, Taghavi, Tushishvilli and Stadnik last time.