Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who's your pick? Gadisov, Yazdani or Gazyumov?

Default who's your pick? Gadisov, Yazdani or Gazyumov?

I'm assuming Gadisov is going over Gatsalov.

My personal opinion is Gadisov is gonna take it. Although this is a crazy weight class. So many top guys.

How tall are these three?

Default Re: who's your pick? Gadisov, Yazdani or Gazyumov?

Gadisov all the way, he is on a hot streak an will continue through everyone else

Gadisov as well. He defeated Yazdani earlier and got in his legs pretty easily from what I remember (Yazdani may have been slightly injured).

His defense is superb, I don't recall seeing him give up any points this year other than perhaps in a clinch. Could see him and Gazyumov going into clinches though.

when did gadisov wrestle yazdani?

Quote Originally Posted by 5pointcrossankle View Post
    when did gadisov wrestle yazdani?
    in Iran wrestling league, few weeks after the World Championships, Yazdani was completely out of shape and injured but came to the match just for money, won the first period by clinch, lost the second 1-0 and got injured in the third (while Gadisov was leading 1-0), Yazdani needed two months (more or less) for recovery after that injury and missed the Asian Championships.

I don't give Gadisov credit for that match, Yazdani was in off season conditioning, and this match meant nothing since his club already lost the first 4 matches and therefore the title. Open Sat lost to Chakaev and Taghavi lost to an unknown wrestler (Mohammad Naderi) in the same dual.

i love gadisov and want him to win..
    but i think someone is going to stall him and win in clinches..
    i think it can be or gazyumov or tigiev..

Tigiyev is also very dangerous.

I think Tigiev can upset one of the top guys but I`d be shocked if he wins it all. Ill go with Gadisov (like everyone else). History says the Russians rule this weight class, and his run to the Russian title was impressive. Still, Gatsalov, Gadisov and Gayzumov are all neck and neck and none of these guys winning would surprise me.

My favorite dark horse candidate is Gogchelidze, has beaten Gadisov and Yazdani in the past and might have one great run left in hin, especially with his nemesis Gatsalov sittiing out.

Quote Originally Posted by James Brown View Post
    Tigiyev is also very dangerous.
    and Sheikhov