View Poll Results: Who represents the US in London?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bunch over Humphery

2 11.76%
  • Bunch over Scott

1 5.88%
  • Scott

9 52.94%
  • Humphery

5 29.41%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Bunch, Humphrey, Scott to battle in U.S. Olympic Team Wrestle-off at 60 kg in New York City on June 7

Default Re: Bunch, Humphrey, Scott to battle in U.S. Olympic Team Wrestle-off at 60 kg in New York City on June 7

Bunch's corner challenges the call and they end up giving Scott 5 which ends the period and gives Scott the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Default Re: Bunch, Humphrey, Scott to battle in U.S. Olympic Team Wrestle-off at 60 kg in New York City on June 7

Hahaha Bunch that was incredible! Scott just launches him, 3 called, Bunch's corner challenges (not sure why) and the review and give Scott 5 and the match!

Personally I thought it was a "5" the moment it happened.

Congrats Coleman. Herbert and Scott representing WPIAL in London.

I'd love to know exactly what Bunch's corner was challenging? I don't think he would have scored 4 on Scott anyway, but they gift wrapped the Olympic bid.

I think they wanted a 2 or 3 from a headlock pinch but thats classic bunch trying to score from a stupid position, give a 1 pushout then come back with 1 min left to score, "no i'll just try a throw and expose my back in an olympic trials final."

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyes2 View Post
    I don't know why but I want Scott to win, maybe I feel like Bunch has had his shot and isn't our best international guy?

Dlagnev just got me excited to see him at the Olympics!
    I want Scott as well, he was my vote. I feel the same about Bunch.

Dlagnev is our next best shot at Gold behind JORDAN BURROUGHS 2011 WORLD CHAMP 74KG!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.