Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Freestyle World Cup 2012

Default Re: Freestyle World Cup 2012

Burroughs didnt look bigger to me. Even if he was, why would Goudarzi be so lazy as to not lose fat and gain muscle? I guess Burroughs just out trains him then.

I'm not gonna say what I think about this. But 4-3... we won! So pipe down.
    Last edited by JudoWrestler; 05-13-2012 at 07:25 AM.

US beats up on Georgia. Varner beats the guy who took out Yazdani. Only guy to lose is Keith to Dato. What a tournament by Coleman Scott! He hasn't lost a match, and I think the Japanese guy he eat is a world medallist.

It's Iran/Azarbayjan for first, Russia/USA for 3rd. Should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    US beats up on Georgia. Varner beats the guy who took out Yazdani. Only guy to lose is Keith to Dato. What a tournament by Coleman Scott! He hasn't lost a match, and I think the Japanese guy he eat is a world medallist.

It's Iran/Azarbayjan for first, Russia/USA for 3rd. Should be good.
    Is there a stream?

Finals- US beats Russia 5-2. Burroughs, Scott, and maybe Dlagnev go undefeated. Varner has a rough tournament- loses to Akhmedov. Gavin went winless I think.

Iran beat Azarbayjan 4-3, pretty impressive in Azarbayjan. I have some Crow to eat I guess because Yazdani beat Gayzumov, anyone know how that went down? Other Iranian winners at 55, 66 (Taghavi over Hasaynov) and 74 (Goudrazi over Aliyev.)

Good job Iran!
    Last edited by arm-spin; 05-13-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    Is there a stream?
    Iran won the title 4-3 despite biased officiating

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Finals- US beats Russia 5-2. Burroughs, Scott, and maybe Dlagnev go undefeated. Varner has a rough tournament- loses to Aliyev. Gavin went winless I think.

Iran beat Azarbayjan 4-3, pretty impressive in Azarbayjan. I have some Crow to eat I guess because Yazdani beat Gayzumov, anyone know how that went down? Other Iranian winners at 55, 66 (Taghavi over Hasaynov) and 74 (Goudrazi over Aliyev.)

Good job Iran!
    Yazdani was more aggressive but both didn't score. Yazdani won period 1 and 3 by clinch, in second period Gazyumov fingered Yazdani's eye. but blind refs gave Reza a caution and a point to Gazyumov. (and another point because of Iran's protest) Gazyumov almost attacked him after the match !

Sharifov beat Lashgari by double clinch. in first period ball draw was in Lashgari's favor (and he scored but ... )

Taghavi destroyed Hasanov after losing the first period by clinch.
    Last edited by jimbo; 05-13-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Dartfish.tv - Channel FILA Wrestling videos Yazdani vs Varner. Wow.
    Dartfish.tv - Channel FILA Wrestling videos Gavin vs Amini.

Looking for Burroughs/Goudrazi, Taghavi/Yonomitsu,and all the finals.

I know everyone loves to complain about refs, but Azarbayjan does tend to get a mot of favorable calls IMO, especially at home.

I thought the officiating in the Coleman-esmailpour was bad too.

This is a good result for Iran. At least I got one of my underdog picks right. Question is can Yazdani beat Gadisov....