Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Freestyle World Cup 2012

Default Re: Freestyle World Cup 2012

The question is whether yazdani can beat gadisov ... i think the smart money is on gad .

Its interesting to see how things have kind of come together for Gadisov since he went up to 96 kilos.

I remember he was kind of the favorite in 09 at 84 kilos before he got knocked off by Herbert, then he kind of just (seemingly) bounced around for a year and a half or two years at 84 before he went up.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

If I remember correctly Gadisov was kind of in the same situation that Urishev is in now. He, Urishev, Saritov and Ktsoev all can't score on each other, and the one who won the clinches got to go to worlds. I think he's the favorite for the Russian Nationals this year but in no way guaranteed.

I think Gadisov has beaten Yazdani before. Would be a hell of a rematch. Yazdani is just so powerful and explosive.

He beat yazdani in a tight match in premier league, they said yazdani was injured, he was coming off worlds as well, but gadisov is a beast i've always like his wrestling but he seemed to choke in big matches so it will be interesting to see what happens at russian nationals, gadisov, muradov, saidov, gatsalov, ketoev, aliev, akhmedov, belonovsky, ridiculous depth.

I have always been a big fan of Gatsalov. I hope he wins it and gets another shot at the olympics. But Gadisov has looked very impressive in some of the videos