Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All-Excitement Team

Default Re: All-Excitement Team

What's going on with Gayzumov? Terrible preformance at the worlds and very limited competition since.

he had an injury short before the worlds; couldnt recover. his fans even wondered that he appeared in istanbul.

thanks. I thought he looked like he was limping at the worlds. I hope he recovers well, he's so good when healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    I think Lashagari is the favorite of the federation or at least of Khadem and some other important people there.

Lash seems to have some psycho problems.
    * In the interviews he gave after beating (pinning) Sokhiev in the finals of the qualifying tourney, he said he beat him for the second time. In an interview published on the federation site, you can see this statement even in the title!!
    احسان لشگري: بايد به فكر ميدان*هاي بزرگ باشيم
    The match in the recent finals was actually his first and last match vs. Sokhiev. Obviously, he lied. But why did the federation publish the interview under this title?!
    * On both his personal and fan page in facebook, Lash uploaded a picture of him and Sokhiev showing the referee rising his arm after the win. There weren't any Iranian journalists at the tourney at all, and there isn't any single photo from that tourney. What Lash has uploaded is a photoshop production. ))) Professionally made. One may not realize it's not a real photo. Check it! In this picture, Lash's image (an that of the referee) is from a photo from the 2012 Asian championships in Korea; Sokhiev's image is from a photo from the 2010 worlds (vs. Ganev). Notice, the picture isn't a joke, it's a place where he proudly gets the congratulations of fans and friends.
    lol, You find everything.
    I'm sure your memory works well enough but I remember Lashgari beat Sokhiev once in past, can't remember when or where though.

today Khadem announced the detail of his trial system, Only national team members in Asian Championships and Takhti Cup Gold medalists have chance.
    But he said he will give Masoumi another chance.

I remember Lashgari beat Sokhiev once in past, can't remember when or where though
    Try to recall!
    There were not so many opportunities. Sokhiev is one of the wrestlers who rarely participate in more than 3 competitions in a year.

I heard Masoumi and coach Rezaei had a small... kind of fight. Is it true? Who won?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    lol, You find everything.
    I'm sure your memory works well enough but I remember Lashgari beat Sokhiev once in past, can't remember when or where though.

today Khadem announced the detail of his trial system, Only national team members in Asian Championships and Takhti Cup Gold medalists have chance.
    But he said he will give Masoumi another chance.
    I don't understand how he can discredit mirzaei's win at yasar dogu, any iranian 84kg would've most likely won the asian championships. They should just do like russians and americans and have a trials. Masoumi needs to show up in shape if he wants to go anywhere. I have faith in khadem though.

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    I heard Masoumi and coach Rezaei had a small... kind of fight. Is it true? Who won?
    Recently ? I don't know
    but they were rivals, and they don't like each other at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gbdaz View Post
    I don't understand how he can discredit mirzaei's win at yasar dogu, any iranian 84kg would've most likely won the asian championships. They should just do like russians and americans and have a trials. Masoumi needs to show up in shape if he wants to go anywhere. I have faith in khadem though.
    I don't like the American trial system, The winner is not necessary the best in international competition. (especially in Greco when luck plays a big factor)
    Last year Yazdani lost to Mazandarani in the trials but later he won the world title. for example Jokar is always good against Iranian wrestlers but he sucks in international competitions. but well I'm agree about Mirzaei, he deserved another chance but it seems Khadem didn't like him.

PS: Here are some rumors about Alireza Heidari !! looks like he wants to try his chance in 120kg !

i think you're confusing Lashgari with Amiri.... Amiri beat Sokhiev last year

not amiri, but amini.
    several iranian wrestlers have beaten sokhiev: mirzaei, amini, lashgari and (long time ago) yazdani.
    to my knowledge, no-one met him twice.