Thread: Ibragim Saidov?

Default Ibragim Saidov?

I heard he was going to wrestle for another country any news on that?

Default Re: Ibragim Saidov?

eager to pin saeed ebrahimi (revenge for being pinned at the world cup) but ebrahimi disappeared.

yes, there are rumors he is going to represent another country which will explain why he hasn't showed up for the last 6 months.

(hey gbdaz, check you pm box - i sent you a message a while ago.)

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    eager to pin saeed ebrahimi (revenge for being pinned at the world cup) but ebrahimi disappeared.

yes, there are rumors he is going to represent another country which will explain why he hasn't showed up for the last 6 months.

(hey gbdaz, check you pm box - i sent you a message a while ago.)
    Shame what has happened to ebrahimi i think he should go to 120kg he did well against makhov at 120, i'd like to see saidov at worlds this year another top wrestler in the field.

akzent your inbox is full it won't let me reply.

i'll check this.

as for ebrahimi pinning saidov ath the 2009 world cup - coach tedeev doesn't like saidov and almost each time he is mentioning him in any interview (especially last year before the worlds when he favored gatsalov) he doesn't miss to remind the audience of how saidov got pinned in tehran.

i think saidov has read/heard more than enough about that pin. a possible rematch would be a real war. )))

Has the Russian roster been finalized for Worlds?

Who will be at 84? Saritov?