Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: XX International Tournament ?Zi?łkowski? - Poland

Default Re: XX International Tournament ?Zi?łkowski? - Poland

What were goudarzi's matches like? Seemed a lot of close matches, just shows the depth of iran at 84kg, mirzaei beating bolukbasi 4-0 7-0 as well.

And no yazdani?

Damn just seen Gadisov destroy Mazandarani.

I saw that, he looked ten times faster, stronger and better, yazdani and an in shape ebrahimi are the best in iran at 96 no doubt.

brzozowski just beat hatos, hatos just never shoots ever, i have no idea how the pole lost to him at worlds, and i can't believe hatos is a world bronze medalist. Paulson just beat iranian at 74 i've never seen the iranian before.

hey! what was the result in the 84 kg 3rd place match amini v mirzaei? was it a pin or withdrawal?

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    I cannot describe this. It was a situation before the match started; both staying in the middle of the mat and trying to make each other nervous.

I couldn't watch the 3rd place matches at 84. Did Amini pin Mirzaei or Mirzaei withdrew in the 2nd period?
    Mirzaei withdrew with a (most probably) fake injury

wooow! 96 kg balci-amiri 5pts throw.

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    wooow! 96 kg balci-amiri 5pts throw.
    who won ?

and what about 120kg, Masoumi and Azarshakib ?

Edit: I have got the results. Azarshakib lost to Shemarov and lost the world team.
    Last edited by jimbo; 07-31-2011 at 10:08 AM.