Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iran 2011 World Team Trials

Default Re: Iran 2011 World Team Trials

Quote Originally Posted by gbdaz View Post
    Wow mirzaei lost, will this 100% be the team considering how well amini has wrestled this past 6 months, and mirzaei won asian games? Like with gatsalov in russia last year lost at nationals but was still selected, the iranian federation will always select their favourates regardless of who comes where in the competition.
    Are the matches on irib 3?
    according to the rules, Amini and Masoumi will miss the world championship for sure ! because competing here was a must, but the winner won't advance directly.
    well I think Rahimi, Taghavi, S.Goudarzi and Azarshakib are chosen because they were pre favourites and they claimed that they are the best now.

but in 60, 84 and 96, we must wait and see ! I think they will pick Yazdani even though he lost today. but in 60 and 84 we have no favourite right now !

Jimbo, my question remained on the previous page.

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    Hahahah, on another forum half an hour ago, I said Mazandarani could beat Yazdani ))) what acually happened.

The wrestlers from Mazandaran won once again more gold )) than the other. 3 titles go to Mazandaran, 2 to Tehran, 1 to Hamadan. What is Alborz? Isn't it a mountain?
    yeah it's a mountain ! Karaj city was a part of Tehran province but since this year, it's a new province with the name of Alborz ! you can count Alborz as a part of Tehran, so it's 3-3

It's the city of Heydari, isn't it? I heard he owns a restaurant there. I'd love to have a meal there.

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    It's the city of Heydari, isn't it? I heard he owns a restaurant there. I'd love to have a meal there.
    yeah. it is just 20/30 minutes away from Tehran ! a restaurant ? where ? I wonder what they serve ? Abgoosht or Pizza

it seems to be a restaurant for wedding parties. if this is true, someone has to marry and invite me; otherwise i will not have any occasion to enjoy it.
    by the way, also jadidi owns a restaurant for weddings. it appears to be a good business )))

I found pictures of Jadidi's restaurant: )))
    restaurant

and... of his fast food restaurant named... FILA Star )))
    fast food

Would you please search for Mr. Heydari's one?

Notice that the chairs in the fast food restaurant are paired: blue and red - like singlets

but in the reastaurant for parties, they are either red or blue, not mixed. (((
    Last edited by akzent; 06-30-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    yeah it's a mountain ! Karaj city was a part of Tehran province but since this year, it's a new province with the name of Alborz ! you can count Alborz as a part of Tehran, so it's 3-3
    Alborz is also the name of a famous school in Tehran, named after the mountain. I'm glad that isn't the final team in a way because i think the team should be picked through consistent performances rather than one competition, shame for amini i would pick him to win worlds or at least medal in the form he is in, i am impressed with the depth of wrestling at some weights apart from 55, 120 and 60 i think we are not too strong, but i think there are improvements, but with no money for the wrestlers there is a ig problem.

Akzent i think heydari's restaurant would have plenty of pizza, joojeh and chelo kebab by the size he has put on, i remeber him wanting to come back to wrestling he was at my cousin's birthday party he showed up with a bottle of cognac and decided he'd drive afterwards, crashed and got injured since then he put on a bit of weight.

when did this happen? in 2008?