Discuss 2010 World Champ Sushil Kumar veg diet at the Freestyle & Greco-Roman Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Following the champion...
    Redshirt

Default 2010 World Champ Sushil Kumar veg diet

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Re: 2010 World Champ Sushil Kumar veg diet

I wrestled him first round @ the '98 cadet world championships. He won it all that year (hell of a draw for me).
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Olympic Champ

Default Re: 2010 World Champ Sushil Kumar veg diet

Olympian Sushil Kumar Says, Go Vegetarian | PETAIndia.com
    [WATCH]: Vegetarian Hindu Wrestler is World Champ – Sushil Kumar Defeats Foreign Non Vegetarian Xian, Muslims | Global Wealth
    Famous Olympic Wrestler Sushil Kumar Promotes Vegetarian Lifestyle With PETA | ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip

Kumar is being used by PETA ads to promote vegetarianism

that aside, one of the most exciting wrestlers in the world today IMO. A little undersized but very slick, great balance, and downright scary on top.

user tags

sushil kumar diet

sushil kumar wrestler full diet

sushil kumar wrestler