Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2011 US World Team Trials Fantasy Wrestling: 2 Alternate Spots Available

Default Re: 2011 US World Team Trials Fantasy Wrestling: 3 Spots Available

I'm in.

When is the draft, btw? I don't anticipate you guys being enough of a challenge to merit much preparation, but I'd like to know when I should set aside four or five minutes.

Sometime next week.

I'll settle on an official date to kick things off once we fill the league.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    When is the draft, btw? I don't anticipate you guys being enough of a challenge to merit much preparation, but I'd like to know when I should set aside four or five minutes.
    Calm yourself. You scare nobody.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: 2011 US World Team Trials Fantasy Wrestling: 2 Spots Available

Jensen hit up Fretwell he'd probably be down to get in

I'll put him down for a spot for the time being, like you say I'm sure he'll be down.

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

With WTT's getting started on June 9, I'm going to go ahead and set a tentative draft date in here of Monday, June 6. I've sent pm's out to people in the league who I don't have contact info for.

Still got a little bit of time though to fill things up. 1 spot left, and then two guys who I've got tentatively listed who haven't gotten up with me.

Default Re: 2011 US World Team Trials Fantasy Wrestling: 1 Spot Available

Ok I am in...

Default Re: 2011 US World Team Trials Fantasy Wrestling: 1 Spot Available

Good deal...

Will take up to two more people as alternates in case arm spin and/or Fretwell either don't get up with me or don't want to do it. Even if they do, if you sign up I'll probably wind up letting you in anyway.