Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Tigiyev a dirty wrestler?

Default Is Tigiyev a dirty wrestler?

From these videos i can see his sportsmanship skills are very low, tell me what you guys think.

http://yayun2010.sina.com.cn/z/yayun...99/index.shtml

Default Re: Is Tigiyev a dirty wrestler?

Tigiev is a fighter.

The videos and the pics above are from 2008, 2010. I have some from 2006 - vs. Heydari at the Asian Games.

kudukov is a fighter, ketoev is a fighter, brands was a fighter

Tigiyev is dirty.

Consistenetly getting your fingers is the opponents eyes is dirty wrestling. Both of his opponents could be nominated for acting awards however.
    Nice technique by Yazdani, Tigiev looked like he was 10kg heavier than Yazdani.

Also what are the rules for something like eyepokes?
    Does the ref get to award one point for any type of unsportmanlike act?
    In the match against Gogshelizde, did they each lose one point for eyepokes and Tigiev win the round for last point scored?

he gets into fights every match i see him in, theres a couple matches where he and gatsalov nearly go at it, like in poland.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Consistenetly getting your fingers is the opponents eyes is dirty wrestling. Both of his opponents could be nominated for acting awards however.
    Nice technique by Yazdani, Tigiev looked like he was 10kg heavier than Yazdani.

Also what are the rules for something like eyepokes?
    Does the ref get to award one point for any type of unsportmanlike act?
    In the match against Gogshelizde, did they each lose one point for eyepokes and Tigiev win the round for last point scored?
    Yazdani said afterwards he was giving up around 10-12kg, against gogshelidze they gave tigiev a point for getting punched, gogshelidze got nothing, and got screwed over.

Quote Originally Posted by gbdaz View Post
    Yazdani said afterwards he was giving up around 10-12kg, against gogshelidze they gave tigiev a point for getting punched, gogshelidze got nothing, and got screwed over.
    What happened in the first round? it looks clear to me that Gogshelidze get awarded a point after an eypoke. If he doesn't retaliate and puch Tigiev, hypothetically he wins the match and is the Olympic finals.

What are the Freestyle rules anyways? Can the refs award one point unsportsmanlike cnduct penalty at their discretion?

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    What happened in the first round? it looks clear to me that Gogshelidze get awarded a point after an eypoke. If he doesn't retaliate and puch Tigiev, hypothetically he wins the match and is the Olympic finals.

What are the Freestyle rules anyways? Can the refs award one point unsportsmanlike cnduct penalty at their discretion?
    gogshelidze should've been given a second point when he was getting poked with the 2on1, tigiev won for getting the last point due to the punch, and they can give points for misconduct and stalling.

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    Tigiev is a fighter.

The videos and the pics above are from 2008, 2010. I have some from 2006 - vs. Heydari at the Asian Games.

can you please post heidari match???