Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can we now assume the Saitievs are out?

Default Re: can we now assume the Saitievs are out?

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Doesn't Sajidov have Adam's number though, not the other way around? Never the less, either one will have a hard time getting the spot back with Ketoev rampaging around.
    Thats what i ment. if Adam could beat Sajidov, then i know he can stop ketoev, he did it last year very soundly

Quote Originally Posted by DROP View Post
    Thats what i ment. if Adam could beat Sajidov, then i know he can stop ketoev, he did it last year very soundly
    Today's Keteov is a different wrestler. I don't know if it's confidence or what but he is not the same wrestler. Thats not to say that Sajidov or Saiteiv couldn't beat him but he is different now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazdani View Post
    Today's Keteov is a different wrestler. I don't know if it's confidence or what but he is not the same wrestler. Thats not to say that Sajidov or Saiteiv couldn't beat him but he is different now.
    I BELIEVE KETOEV'S TRUMP CARD TO HIS UNDERHOOK IS SAITIEV'S OVERHOOK, HE LOVES THAT POSITION, I KNOW IT WAS LAST YEAR BUT THE LAST TIME THEY WENT AT IT KETOEV WRESTLED THE SAME AS HE DOES NOW. HE MIGHT HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE YES, BECAUSE OF THE DEFEAT OF SAJIDOV, BUT I'M WILLING TO BET THAT KETOEV IS NOT THE RUSSIAN GOING TO THE GAMES. ESPECIALLY IF SAITIEV AND SAJIDOV ARE ON DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE BRACKET IN THE RUSSIAN NATIONALS

Guess we'll see.

BTW, while I was watching the Yazdani-Ketoev match I noticed Yazdani's style seemed familiar. The it hit me. It reminded me of Kolat's. Anybody else notice this?