Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsen Fadzayev Matches Compilation

Default Arsen Fadzayev Matches Compilation

On my YouTube channel you can watch compilation of Arsen Fadzayev matches, from his all career ! In my opinion she was the best of all time... Check it, and post !
    PS. For 5houers I will add part 6,7,8 and 9. Be patient ! (At total I added 2h of Fadzayev matches)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Check my channel: http://www.youtube.com/MyNameIsWrestler - EVERYDAY NEW VIDEOS !
    Last edited by MyNameIsWrestler; 12-15-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Default Re: Arsen Fadzayev Matches Compilation

Bravo, MyName!

Post of the year!

I'm only partway through but this is awesome. Are these world-class opponents he is destroying ? The black guy in the second video- Nate Carr? put up a good fight, but even he ended up pinned.

Who's the guy who puts Fadzaev on his back? Might have beaten him too if they'd scored that second period counter properly.
    Last edited by arm-spin; 12-14-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Sorry guys... Yesterday I said that I upload rest parts of Fadzayev compilation but I has problem with internet connection and I can't log to my YouTube account... For 1h (I form Poland) I will upload rest parts of matches (part 6,7,8 and 9) so for 5-6 hours you will see all be patient !!

PS. For 3-4 days I will upload new videos... This time it will be 2h50min of Sergei Beloglazov wrestling techniques (legs attack, legs defense, underhook, russian tie and so so other) !

these are all his WC and world cups, i have this torrent its about 4 hours long and its him just beating his opponents up like you see here, andy rein also gives him a good go, by good go i mean scores a point or two

I added rest parts of Fadzayev matches ! Have a nice watching ! and waiting for new vids on my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/MyNameIsWrestler

Great post!

Thanks!

Fadzaev wins the Soviet title- at 74 kg. Close match for once.

Fadzaev Olympic finals