Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Asian Games of Guangzhou

Default Re: Asian Games of Guangzhou

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    Aliakbar wrestled at 120 ealier this year - at Baku Grand Prix.

Why did he get disqualified (from the competition!) after the match vs Tinaliev today? For KO'ing any referee?

Bad day for Iranians today. 120GR, 55FS, 60FS - no one could medal. They seem to have really won vs. Yemeni guys only. (Both 55 Rahimi & 60 Ahmadi faced wrestlers of Yemen.)
    lol, for shooting the table or something like that !

no problem, beating Yemen is better than nothing but today Taghavi, Goudarzi and Mirzaei will beat the referees and will win 3 golds.

do you know why Sokhiev didn't compete ?

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Any video of the freestyle matches? I especially want to see Mansurov vs Yang.
    unfortunately Iranian channels mostly broadcast the Iranian matches, so when Rahimi lost to the Korean. they switched to Handball

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    Aliakbar wrestled at 120 ealier this year - at Baku Grand Prix.

Why did he get disqualified (from the competition!) after the match vs Tinaliev today? For KO'ing any referee?
    Just watched the reply of the match, Tinaliev's leg was clearly (very clearly) out of band but they annulled the point ! I think AliAkbari is a very cool person for not hitting these dirty referees !he did nothing wrong and they disqualified him for nothing !

I did a mistake, AliAkbari won the second period by a pushout, but Tinaliev did nothing in the whole match !

3 matches at 55 kg greco are posted to "good matches" now, all worth watching IMO.

Strange to see Mansurov back at 55 kg after wrestling at 60 kg the past few years, including this world championships. Based on his score vs Yang (3-0, 3-1) he's an early favorite for the next year's world title if he stays down.

yes, all 3 are in the finals. perhaps kumar nr.2 will beat taghavi.

i dont know why sokhiev didnt wrestle. what is written here?
    در اين وزن سوخيف قهرمان جهان از ازبكستان وزن كشي نكرده است
    didnt make weight?

Hey Jimbo, where can i watch the 120 kg semi Akbari v Tinaliev (or parts of it in the news). I found only this:

at 1:56 only 5 seconds showing Tinaliev grabbing Akbari's singlet, obviously at the end of the match.

Jimbo where did you disappear?
    96 Yazdani smashed Tigiev 4(1,1,2)-1; 5(2,1,1,1)-1. He got declared the winner on points but few minutes later Tigiev got disqualified. What happened after the match? Did Tigiev switch to fighting like in Poland vs. Gatsalov and Shabanbay?

Taghavi goes down to Japan!