Discuss russian david safaryan? at the Freestyle & Greco-Roman Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; anyone know what happened to david safaryan from russia? last year he had a good ...
    Redshirt

Default russian david safaryan?

anyone know what happened to david safaryan from russia? last year he had a good match with hasanov from AZE in the junior world finals but i havent seen much of him this year and couldnt find any of his matches at russian nationals this year on flo. i expected him to have a good year. anyone know?

World Champ

Default Re: russian david safaryan?

Safaryan moved to Armenia. At the 2010 Armenian nationals, he lost the 66 kg final to Hovhannisyan (Oganesyan); so it was H. who represented Armenia in this weight division in Moscow.

Redshirt

Default Re: russian david safaryan?

thanks akzent. thats interesting. speaking of armenia, does musa murtazaliev now wrestle for armenia as well? i think i remember seeing him represent armenia at a tournament this year

user tags

david safaryan

давид сафарян

Safaryan wrestling

David Safaryan armenia wrestlingmusa murtazaliyevсафарян девидармения министерство оборони сафарян давид джоновичdevid safaryandavit safaryandavid safariandavid safarian wrestling