Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2010 Moscow World Wrestling Championships Official Predictions: Freestyle, Greco, & Women

Default Re: 2010 Moscow World Wrestling Championships Official Predictions: Freestyle, Greco, & Women

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    No Albiev? Why?
    He's injured. Zaur Kuramagomedov will be replacing him.

Default Re: 2010 Moscow World Wrestling Championships Official Predictions: Freestyle, Greco, & Women

bwh, his bad loss to Salas, losses to Temrezov, Aldatov and Urishev have totally made me think he has little chance. Do you have official confirmation that Temrezov is there? Word is it was iffy.

Virginia, I picked who I think would win. Don't care where they are from. Obviously, you do......
    Last edited by Hubbard; 09-04-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbard View Post
    bwh, his bad loss to Salas, losses to Temrezov, Aldatov and Urishev have totally made me think he has little chance. Do you have official confirmation that Temrezov is there? Word is it was iffy.

Virginia, I picked who I think would win. Don't care where they are from. Obviously, you do......
    WHOOOOOOOSH

That's the sound of my joke going WAAAY over Hubbards head.

I just thought it was funny that so many of their last names ended w/ v. I don't care where their from either, and for the most part I didn't even know where their from. Internationally, I keep up w/ our senior level guys and could only name a handful of other wrestlers.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    No Albiev? Why?
    He has problems with an old injury.
    Zaur Kuramagomedov will wrestle instead.
    Last edited by akzent; 09-04-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Here's my updated picks, since some of my earlier choices are not participating:

60KG:
    1 - Tengizbayev (KAZ)
    2 - Aripov (UZB)
    3 - Aliev (AZE)

84KG:
    1 - Zugaj (CRO)
    2 - Mishin (RUS)
    3 - Avluca (TUR)

96KG:
    1 - Abdelfattah (EGY)
    2 - Khushtov (RUS)
    3 - Dzeinichenka (BLR)

Wow! Nice to see Zugaj being the champ.
    At 84, the Iranian Nematpour is good. He beat Mishin at Baku grand prix a month ago.

Get these down on paper so that I'm "on the record" going into the tournament.

Freestyle
    55 KG: Yang (North Korea)
    60 KG: Kudukhov (Russia)
    66 KG: Hasaynov (Azerbaijan)
    74 KG: Tsargush (Russia)
    84 KG: Herbert (United States)
    96 KG: Gatsalov (Russia)
    120 KG: Makhov (Russia)

Greco
    55 KG: Soryan (Iran)
    60 KG: Aripov (Uzbekistan)
    66 KG: Vachadze (Russia)
    74 KG: Madsen (Denmark)
    84 KG: Avluca (Turkey)
    96 KG: Khustov (Russia)
    120 KG: Lopez (Cuba)

Women
    48 KG: Sakamoto (Japan)
    51 KG: Mattson (Sweden)
    55 KG: Yoshida (Japan)
    59 KG: Shoda (Japan)
    63 KG: Icho (Japan)
    67 KG: Dugrenier (Canada)
    72 KG: Zlateva (Bulgaria)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyNameIsWrestler

Videos and reports form world championship by TV Russia - CHECK IT !