Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Freestyle/Greco/Women's World Team Trials: Saturday Championship Series

Default Re: 2010 Freestyle/Greco/Women's World Team Trials Predictions/Results/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    According to askrens recently updated twitter he is off to WTT. Guess that answers our question and I cant wait to see how 74 pans out!! So pumped about them being streamed too!
    I wish it had started today. Now the only thing I have to do between now and Friday is think about how I have to find a job. Woe is me.

Default Re: 2010 Freestyle/Greco/Women's World Team Trials Predictions/Results/Discussion

Ohio looks to be well-represented at the WTT:

http://www.buckeyewrestling.com/?q=node/37568

Travis Paulson over Ben Askren

Askren needs to diversify on his feet..didnt seem to give himself many opportunities. Just ended up with those extended singles. Also he walked into the most predictable double from paulson right after he got a td. Didn't look like he was thinking through the match quite well enough.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Zadick countered Coleman Scott all over the place in the last period to win in 3 periods. I missed the first period that he lost, but he won his two periods 1-0, 4-0.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I'm glad to see that the trackwrestling brackets show T. Paulson beating T. Paulson in the finals. Now if I could just tell who won.

heh... Anyone know which one won?

I think Travis.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

verified from JensenS: Travis Paulson won in the finals.