Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Freestyle/Greco/Women's World Team Trials: Saturday Championship Series

Default Re: 2010 Freestyle/Greco/Women's World Team Trials Predictions/Results/Discussion

Does NC st. do CKLV and scuffle? He'll probably do one of them.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: 2010 Freestyle/Greco/Women's World Team Trials Predictions/Results/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    That's what I'm guessing too.

I'm figuring we probably see a Nickerson esque schedule from him this year in an attempt to keep him healthy for a title run.
    Nevermind his competitive career--I wonder if Caldwell has any idea what this does to his fantasy stock. The guy would have gotten a lot of consideration for the #1 overall pick, but you can't draft a guy who might barely wrestle during the season so high.

That is true for our league....but the JV league had Jordan Oliver as the number 2 overall pick so ya never know..

Kidding of course..The top picks look to me like: Mack,Howe, Mcd, Dake. If he's picked before any of them I'd say it's a mistake, but anytime thereafter I'd say it's a smart pick.

Quote Originally Posted by gold View Post
    nevermind his competitive career--i wonder if caldwell has any idea what this does to his fantasy stock. The guy would have gotten a lot of consideration for the #1 overall pick, but you can't draft a guy who might barely wrestle during the season so high.
    lol

Askren or no, there's a very real posibility of a Paulson/Paulson challenge tournament finals. Any thoughts on who would win?

I guess I'd pick Trent, he seems to do a little bit better "when it counts".

I'd pick Travis based on zeke jones opinion of him.

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/c...w-74-84-96-120

I'd pick Trent, but its tough to say because of how well they know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I'd pick Travis based on zeke jones opinion of him.

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/c...w-74-84-96-120
    I was under the impression that the Paulsons got more or less trampled overseas this year, but Zeke Jones said Travis did very well. Maybe it was just Trent who got lit up.

According to askrens recently updated twitter he is off to WTT. Guess that answers our question and I cant wait to see how 74 pans out!! So pumped about them being streamed too!