Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunkist Open: Freestyle Finals Match Ups

Default Re: Sunkist Open: Freestyle Finals Match Ups

I was told these matches would be starting at 7....
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

That's my bad dude.

I guess I forgot on how to differentiate between time zones.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    That's my bad dude.

I guess I forgot on how to differentiate between time zones.
    It's all good. I wish I had seen it, but I can just watch the replays. Go Haze!
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

The quality(for me at least) was horrid. Couldnt tell at all what was going on, cutting in and out, very choppy...I only saw Pendletons hand raised..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    The quality(for me at least) was horrid. Couldnt tell at all what was going on, cutting in and out, very choppy...I only saw Pendletons hand raised..
    Quality issues are going to be addressed. This was the first major event USA Wrestling has done without LiveSportsVideo. Sessions never dropped, audio quality was solid and it also provides the ability to produce and instant re-broadcast.

I know the folks at USAW are starting from scratch regarding the online broadcasts and the quality of the video is a concern from those I talked with about it.

But the positives are: it worked, it was live, audio worked, you can watch with any browser and it was very easy to pull up the stream.

Not saying it was perfect by any means, but I think it was an overall improvement in live broadcasts via the web.

Much better than LSV, Dartshark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA0G7...eature=channel finals on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Dart Shark View Post
    Quality issues are going to be addressed. This was the first major event USA Wrestling has done without LiveSportsVideo. Sessions never dropped, audio quality was solid and it also provides the ability to produce and instant re-broadcast.

I know the folks at USAW are starting from scratch regarding the online broadcasts and the quality of the video is a concern from those I talked with about it.

But the positives are: it worked, it was live, audio worked, you can watch with any browser and it was very easy to pull up the stream.

Not saying it was perfect by any means, but I think it was an overall improvement in live broadcasts via the web.
    That's awesome to hear. Glad improvements are in the works.

For whatever reason I had no audio either. I'm glad that they're available to be watched again.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Thought it was great, you could pick the feed easily from themat.com (didn't have to go to another website like livesports, and then go through the trouble of finding the competition). Feed was low quality, but sure it will be improved in the future. Audio was excellent, look forward to more in the future. Seemed to be a big step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    That's awesome to hear. Glad improvements are in the works.

For whatever reason I had no audio either. I'm glad that they're available to be watched again.
    Hrm, curious about the audio issue, because on the sending side, the audio levels were pretty solid, maybe even a hair loud. Have you looked at the re-broadcast links to see if the audio is available there? This is something I'm putting my time into, so my first responsibility is making sure it's being seen and heard.

I did cringe when I read the word "horrid" ... so that makes me want to know what the exact problems were. These broadcasts aren't intended for people to pat themselves on the back for doing them, they're for the fans.

I'm looking into some options to explore to increase the quality, but there's still some time before the next webcast (at least one I'm involved with). Might take an event or two before all the bugs are worked out, but again, this is starting from scratch all over again.