Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 World Championships: 60/84/120 KG Freestyle Discussion

Default 2009 World Championships: 60/84/120 KG Freestyle Discussion

http://www.themat.com/specialevents/...20827&EventID=

Bunch starts off with 07 Silver Medalist Guidea, Mansurov is also in his quarter.

Herbert has Bichinashvili, and avoids Gadisov and Aldatov at the bare minimum.

Dlagnev will start with Nunajev, he has Issaev, Shemarov, and Mutalimov on his side. Makhov is up top

Default Re: Draws for Bunch, Herbert, Dlagnev

I like Mr. Dlagnev's chances. Even though he beat one of my all time favorites Mocco.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Can someone give more details about Binchinashvili & Nunajev?

Herbert beat B(too hard to spell) at the 08 Schultz he's a tough experienced guy though. Wrestled pretty well at the Olympics last year.

If he wins that match though things really clear out for him until the semi's where he would likely face Gadisov.

Never heard of Tervel's guy.

Thanks Jensen, I hope Herbert can get another win against him. American wrestlers tend to get big wins over foreign guys on US soil then when overseas they have less luck. Lets hope Jake is ready...

Binchinashvili is a georgian who transplanted to Germany. really hairy and old but a very solid wrestler. he performed very well at the olympics on his way to a 5th place finish. I think Binchinashvilli will beat herbert.

Quote Originally Posted by blewett View Post
    Binchinashvili is a georgian who transplanted to Germany. really hairy and old but a very solid wrestler. he performed very well at the olympics on his way to a 5th place finish. I think Binchinashvilli will beat herbert.

I don't.

Default Re: 2009 World Championships: 60/84/120 KG Freestyle Discussion

After seeing the 84 bracket, i stick with my prediction that Gadisov will place 2nd; I predict the Iranian wins it. Great draw for the Russian; Herbert's is decent too.

Default Re: 2009 World Championships: 60/84/120 KG Freestyle Discussion

Yusup Nunaev (hung. spell. Juszup Nunajev) is a non-imported Chechen wrestler; grew up in Europe.
    In Hungary, he wrestled in both FS and GR. In the last 3-4 years, he placed 2nd or 3rd at Hungarian nationals in FS and GR, never beating their top hwt wrestlers Deak-Bardos in GR and Otto Aubeli in FS.
    This year he won the FS nationals for the first time; Aubeli didn't participate.