Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Veteran wrestler died in Finland (Veteran World Championship Greco-Roman)

Default Re: Veteran wrestler died in Finland (Veteran World Championship Greco-Roman)

For my husband's friends: Michael Cain's funeral will be held at Forest Lawn Ocala, Fl on Sept. 26, 2009 (Saturday) public viewing will start at 12-2pm and service will be at 2pm. Thank you. Roselle Cain

Default Re: Veteran wrestler died in Finland (Veteran World Championship Greco-Roman)

bye bro

mike Cain was a legand in his hometown of Moundsville West Virginia...we will miss him..

I just read this awful news and I sit here in complete disbelief and overwheming sadness. Mike was one of the "good guys" in our great sport and he was a big teddy bear with a great heart and welcome smile. His team competed in my district the last four years and he will be sorely missed in the wrestling community. Anyone who had the pleasure of knowing Mike can always remember his passion and drive on and off the mat. God Bless you Mike. May the Lord comfort your family. I will miss you buddy.

Coach Reyes
    Brooksville Central HS

Funeral Info:
    Michael Cain
    Sept. 26, 2009 (Saturday)
    Forest Lawn OCala
    5740 S Pine Ave # C
    Ocala, FL 34480-7598
    (352) 732-3020
    Public Viewing 12-2pm
    Memorial at 2pm
    Family and friends will gather after the service at Mike's residence
    11296 SE Hwy 42, SUmmerfield Fl.
    Please pass info to everybody who wants to pay last respect to m husband.
    Thank you