Discuss Youth Wrestling Clubs In North Texas at the Freestyle & Greco-Roman Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I grew up in Iowa and wrestled in clubs from the age of 7. Now ...
    Redshirt

Default Youth Wrestling Clubs In North Texas

I grew up in Iowa and wrestled in clubs from the age of 7. Now I live in Texas and finnally found a club that I feel is worthy of telling people about. It is called the Texas Grapplers and it is ran by a guy named Dave Lehman from PA. He has a good group of assistants including Mark Smith who was a wrestler for the Fox Catcher Club and Jake Hart a former Duke wrestler. If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and you are looking for a club contact Dave Lehman at 817-909-6991.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Youth Wrestling Clubs In North Texas

Redshirt

Default Re: Youth Wrestling Clubs In North Texas

isnt allen eagles youth wrestling club the best in the dallas area.best trained wrestling club is for the older boys that in allen to my friend.

user tags

youth wrestling dallas

dallas youth wrestling

texas youth wrestling

youth wrestling fort worth tx

youth wrestling classes fort worth tx

youth wrestling dallas texas

wrestling for kids in dallas

youth wrestling dfw

north texas wrestling

allen eagles youth wrestlingwrestling in north texasyouth wrestling in fort worthyouth wrestling fort worthwrestling clubs in dallasDallas wrestling clubsfort worth wrestling clubyouth wrestling honoluludfw youth wrestlingtexas youth wrestling clubsbest trained wrestingkids wrestling league fort worthfreestyle wrestling in fort worthwrestling clubs north texasgreco roman wrestling dfwyouth wrestling in Texaskids wrestling dallaskids wrestling fort worth txdallas area youth wrestlingyouth wrestling denton txTexas youth wrestling forumswrestling classes for kids in fort worth txwrestling clubs in texasgirls wrestling dallasftworth texasyouth wrestling near dallas fort worthdave lehman wrestling