Page 74 of 81 FirstFirst ... 246471727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Matches

Default Re: Good Matches

I would put the Olympic Bronze medal match between Ascuzy and Hasanov near the top of the list.
    The whole match was close and in the third with 20 seconds left and down by point, Acuzy launches Hasanov for 5 and then gets the pin to win Bronze.

Wresting in Chukotka that is somewhere where Alaska is.

It wasn't a fair play. A dog helped for the pin. )))

I totally forgot about the Saitiev/Geduev match, which was incredible. The Aczuy/Hasaynov match was one of the last ones off my list.

Sat Opan-Bogomoev Alexander Final - 60 kg Ramzan Kadirov Cup 2012 - YouTube Sat/Bogomev. Explosive ending!

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    #
    #3 is the Olympic quarterfinal matchup between world and Olympic bronze medallist Mashragvilli of Georgia, and eventual silver medallist Espinal of Puerto Rico. Honestly, this is one of the biggest upsets of all time given each athlete's prior credentials. The way it happened- a big comback with huge throws and turns- just makes it even better. Unfortunately, I can't find the video. Anyone help?
    I liked Espinal semifinal match even better than his quarter final win. I watched it again last night. He completely destroyed his opponent and when he was leading in the 2nd period by a bunch a points, instead of hanging on he finishes with a huge bicycle kick throw. Maybe does not belong on this list because it was not a competitive match, but was amazing to watch an unheard wrestler from Puerto Rico winning the Olympic Semi i such a fashion.

On the previous page, I posted some links to Kakhaber Khubezhty's matches.
    Here is one more:
    This time - being pinned by Kiril Terziev, few hours ago in the German league.
    Only the last seconds of the 3rd period; at the point the video starts, Khubezhty has a 2:0 lead.
    Last edited by akzent; 10-29-2012 at 05:56 AM.

a video with more matches from the same dual meet in the German league:
    2. HZ ASV Mainz 88 vs. RWG Mömbris, 27-10-12, 18:11, Wrestling, German Bundesliga N - YouTube

at the beginning - 84 kg David Bichinashvili (red)
    at 8:30 - 66 kg George Bucur (Romania) vs. Saba Bolaghi (Germany); 5 pts throw at 16:15. (and here Saba Film - YouTube another 5 pts throw by Bolaghi in the league a week ago).
    at 36:30 - 74 kg Terziev vs. Khubezhty; without the last minute of the match.

The last minute is here:
    Tusch Terziev und Schlusszene: ASV Mainz 88 vs. RWG Mömbris, 27-10-12, 18:11,German Bundesliga N - YouTube
    Last edited by akzent; 10-29-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Yesterday at the Euroepan Cup in Moscow, 66 FS, Stadnik throwing and pinning Gogaev
    КЕН-2012 66 кг. Алан Гогаев - Андрей Стадник - YouTube

I love it! Both Stadnik and Terziev's throws were great!

2012 Senior National Championships: 84 kg Tagziev Tamerlan vs. Matt Miller - YouTube Tagziev/Miller. What do people think about the no-point at the end?
    2012 Senior National Championships: 84 kg Bronze Alex Burk vs. Tagziev Tamerlan - YouTube Tagziev/Burk. Two of Canada's funkiest wrestlers rolling around.

Sunday, European Cup finals RUS-TUR

55 Nariman Israpilov - Ahmet Peker 55 Israpilov Ahmet - YouTube
    60 Opan Sat 60 Sat Munir - YouTube

Page 74 of 81 FirstFirst ... 246471727374757677 ... LastLast