Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Matches

Default Re: Good Matches

Kokayev vs Saitiev (2006)
    Unbelievable 1st round performed by Saitiev ! Greates wrestler of all time !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pbbCpqnxaI

Please, comment this video ! I was so excited when I watched this vid !

saitiev is just a god on the mat, no one can deny it and i wish he would come back to wrestle because guys like him make this sport worth watching

now that i think about it, its kinda bad to watch this guy wrestle, only because he makes things look so easy it almost discourages me lol

That arm-throw Saitiev did was sick! Unbelievable how versatile that guy was.

Also... has anyone ever seen a controversial call go against Saitiev? I can't believe they gave him a point for throwing straight to his own back.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    That arm-throw Saitiev did was sick! Unbelievable how versatile that guy was.

Also... has anyone ever seen a controversial call go against Saitiev? I can't believe they gave him a point for throwing straight to his own back.
    it is a reasonable call, he started the move and went out of bounds, when out of bounds you cant reverse a movetherefore no points for koklyeav

Hard to tell without seeing the out of bounds line precicely, but Saitiev always seems to come up on the "winning" side of those close calls. I think the referees might be a little imtimidated by his awesomeness.

Another thing that separates Saitiev from almost all the other top wrestlers is his physique. He is not the usual "muscle tank" -type of wrestler, I wonder what's his strength training is like.

Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast