Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Georgian wrestlers might not compete at Olympics

Olympic Champ

Default Georgian wrestlers might not compete at Olympics

Some Russian sources say Georgian Olympians have decided to pull out of Olympics due to violence.

Default Re: Georgian wrestlers might not compete at Olympics

If they do then Zadick will wrestle, go USA!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Olympic Champ

I doubt it. Pulling out without a legitimate athletic related reason would disqualify their spots.

Are you on the Olympic committee? If they are pulling out they are leaving a spot open and if one opens up Zadick is in.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Champ Kind, I'd much rather see the nation of Georgia compete than hope that 'Zadick' gets to wrestle.

Give me a break.

Big are you an American?

It's shocking, but I agree with Hubbard. You know I love my Mikey, but the people of Georgia would probably be better served by their athletes competing and bringing a little hope their way. This while thing is just awful.

Olympic Champ