Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion 2/29-3/9: Playoff Time

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion 2/29-3/9: Playoff Time

Yeah, I mentioned somewhere that those people who didn't make the playoffs, but still want to post teams to see how they do can post whoever they want, I don't care.

shizznitzilzlzel!!! I gotta reithnk my lineup then :P

Too late, its Saturday, wrestling has begun.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I definitely match up better if I had wrestled Trusty in the finals and not in the semi's. He has some pretty solid conf champs but I think alot of my guys would finish higher at NCAA's even if they don't win conf. championships.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

two pins already for Gardner. I'll take all those bonus points.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Where are the results Wiltz. I have been all over goducks.com and pac-10.org but its such a shitty format to look at and the three hour time difference has me all messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Where are the results Wiltz. I have been all over goducks.com and pac-10.org but its such a shitty format to look at and the three hour time difference has me all messed up.

Each weight has it's own pdf file on the right hand side

https://admin.xosn.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1400015
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

I know that Trusty is biting his nails now that 2 out of his 4 Pac 10 guys are already in wrestlebacks with his other two having pretty tough matches in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I know that Trusty is biting his nails now that 2 out of his 4 Pac 10 guys are already in wrestlebacks with his other two having pretty tough matches in the finals.

No biting nails here, 2 champs is what I was expecting...one way or another. I had 2 #1's and 2 #3's, so as long as the seeds play out I'm good to go, as you know placing 3rd is more points than 2nd!