Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion 2/22-2/28

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion 2/22-2/28

yeah, I am still waffling with Castillo and Tanelli right up until they blow the starting whistle...whats it going to be Castillo or Tanelli...lots of consonants and LL's between them...just can't make up my mind...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

well considering you posted tanelli and he's already wrestled and won I'd assume thats who you go with... :P

And that reminds me of the time I bet on a football bowl game with my younger brother.....I gave him points and he accepted...............the game had already been played and I knew the results.

No he probably wouldn't have taken Tanelli, but you just tipped him off ya dummy, ya!!!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Rowsey only got you a major gofer

Quote Originally Posted by TLV View Post
    And that reminds me of the time I bet on a football bowl game with my younger brother.....I gave him points and he accepted...............the game had already been played and I knew the results.

No he probably wouldn't have taken Tanelli, but you just tipped him off ya dummy, ya!!!
    he didnt have a choice he posted his lineup and competition had started he wouldnt have been able to take castillo if he wanted

you should be good for at least 30 this week M* and oliver will lose but gavin ervin and ness will all pick up bonus and so might bergman, also your harvard backups each get another match, although it is against cornell so hopefully they dont win.

My week starts off with a whimper as I only had one match and jaregui loses decisively making him 4-5 on the year for me, he officially got a pretty big fluke win over GG last year.

you are right on Rowsey, I was trying to multi-task and gave him the fall that the 174 lb'er got...

in hindsight I should have taken Rader's back-up too, he had a major decision in his match against Torsten Gillespie, I have to assume younger brother of Gregor from Edinboro.
    Last edited by goferphan; 02-23-2008 at 07:17 AM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

yeah that was interesting news to me as well, he's supposed to be a solid wrestler. I remember hearing adam frey broke his finger I thought he might be done for the season but it looks like he's back.

Harvard started a different backup I think then the guy I thought was going for them so good thing I didnt start him, although he did win in quintuple OT (yep thats right, FIVE ots according to the harvard site.)

well morrison gets me a mighty decision in his first match and it turns out letts is only going once this week my hopes continue to dwindle, unless gofer manages to miraculously fail I'll need a pin in almost every remaining match